Monday, January 14, 2008

How a Ron Paul supporter 'learned to love Big Brother'

Revolusion 2008 has the most amazing sequence of screenshots featuring one of RP's big supporters having an online meltdown over the release of old RP newsletters which have been been raising questions, at the very least, of whether RP is a racist and/or homophobic. examples (oh, and this is one guy over the course of a few hours):
"Need some come back lines real quick. They aren't buying the campaign's story after seeing these."

"My roomates just came in and looked at the solicitation letter, they are screaming. I am going to get some drinks..."

"I think what upsets me most is that the campaign ran with the line that they knew nothing about them when they were written and were denounced, now with the way they were written and the signatures...I feel like i do nothing but make excuses anymore.. DAMN!"

"OK, OK, I think I'm seeing clearly now...look who we are fighting. if these people can manufacture a war...."

"Quit fucking telling me to relax. it seems we are always being told "trust us". I need more right now."

"Let's just stick with the line that the signatures are fake. Anything else just confuses the situation."

"How do we get this out there?"

"...but the point is to repeat it over and over. we can make that thought reality."
just some excerpts, but, essentially, this guy could be told 2+2=5 at this point..

i've always heard that you can judge someone by the friends they keep...and here's Klansman David Duke offering Paul advice on how to cope, probably unsolicited, but online.


thanks to LGF.

No comments: