Sunday, October 28, 2007

what in the world is going on???

in the past week or so i've blogged about the Kecksburg UFO investigation, AND how Shirley Maclaine sez in a book that Dennis Kucinich saw a UFO at her place.

coincidence?

not so fast...

Kucinich is running for president. the president is the commander-in-chief of the US military. the military is not being hounded by the journalist who's been filing FOIA requests for documents pertaining to Kecksburg. a civilian agency, NASA is catching the heat for the cover-up. Shirley Maclaine is a civilian. my sources tell me that Kucinich is, too.
...and NOW he wants to lead the military?
Kucinich has been fairly low-key since the Maclaine admission...what's HE hiding?

and now tonight i'm surfing the internet and i run across this story from the Houston Chronicle about how Bill Richardson told a crowd on the campaign trail that he, if elected president, would try to get to the bottom of the Roswell UFO mystery.
"When I was in Congress I said (to the) Department of Defense ... 'What is the data? What is the data you have?' "

He was told that the records were classified.

"That ticked me off," he said.

"What do you want me to do? You want me to open up all those files?...I'll work with you on that."
emphasis mine, but it was important to capture the essence...the GRAVITY of that statement. Kucinich has not gone that far. Richardson seems to really mean business. right now i'm going with Richardson.

God bless you and keep you safe, Governor...you're a brave, brave man...

No comments: